- OPEN NOW!
- Open to DSCC Personnel working on the Installation, as well as Uniformed Service Members (stay tuned, we will be further expanding eligibility as we work through the reopening process!)
- Tennis Courts & Sports Park are open; please follow installation pandemic guidelines for social distancing and mask wearing, do not share equipment, no large gatherings.
WATCH OUR REOPENING VIDEO
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- Basketball, racquetball & volleyball courts are closed.
- Shared exercise equipment (weight belts, bands, balls, racquets, goggles) are not available.
- Group Fitness Classes are not available.
- Saunas are closed.
- ACFT Army Training Kits are available by reservation only.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY
- Please follow all installation pandemic mitigation guidelines for social distancing and face coverings. All customers are required to read and sign the Patron's Understanding of Responsibility before entering the Fitness Center.
- EFFECTIVE AUGUST 2, 2021: Masks are required for ALL patrons during your entire visit to the Fitness Center, including while working out.
- Maintain 6' social distancing; maintain 12' in cardio area.
- Sanitize equipment and shower stalls showers before and after use.
- Observe signage on equipment; avoid equipment marked as closed or unavailable during certain time periods.
- There is a capacity limit for our facility. Reservations are optional - call us if you'd like to reserve a spot.
Welcome to the MWR Fitness Center, at the Defense Supply Center Columbus. We are a state-of-the-art 59,000 square foot facility featuring the best in fitness equipment and exercise programs. Our facility amenities include air-conditioned locker rooms with showers and dry sauna rooms. You'll be impressed with our indoor track and cardio area featuring elliptical machines, treadmills, bikes, climbers, rowers and other cardiovascular machines. Experience new trends in fitness with our Virtual Fitness room, Functional Fitness TRX area, Fit X-press, boxing room and spin area. The weight room is equipped with free-weights and Hammer Strength equipment. Our center features a variety of indoor courts including basketball, volleyball and racquetball. We also offer a wide variety of free group fitness classes throughout the day.
There is a limit of two guests per authorized patron. A guest must be accompanied by an authorized patron and must leave with the authorized patron.
All patrons must show a valid ID card or official MWR Key Fob to gain access inside the Fitness Center, each visit.