Welcome to the MWR Fitness Center, at the Defense Supply Center Columbus. We are a state-of-the-art 59,000 square foot facility featuring the best in fitness equipment and exercise programs. Our facility amenities include air-conditioned locker rooms with showers and dry sauna rooms. You'll be impressed with our indoor track and cardio area featuring elliptical machines, treadmills, bikes, climbers, rowers and other cardiovascular machines. Experience new trends in fitness with our Virtual Fitness room, Functional Fitness TRX area, Fit X-press, boxing room and spin area. The weight room is equipped with free-weights and Hammer Strength equipment. Our center features a variety of indoor courts including basketball, volleyball and racquetball. We also offer a wide variety of free group fitness classes throughout the day.
FITNESS CENTER NEWS: Starting Oct 1, 2018, MWR Fitness Centers will no longer offer towel service. MWR Fitness Center Staff will continue to ensure a safe workout environment, provide interactive customer support on the floor, and help our customers reach their fitness goals.
The Fitness Center is available free of charge to all eligible patrons, which include:
- Active Duty or Family Member of an Active Duty Service Member
- Retired Military or Family Member of Retired Military
- National Guardsman or Family Member of a National Guardsman
- Reservist or Family Member of a Reservist
- DSCC Civilian Employee or Family Member of a DSCC Civilian Employee
- Retired DSCC Civilian Employee or Family Member of a Retired DSCC Civilian Employee
- Visiting DLA Federal Employee or Family Member of a visiting DLA Federal Employee
- Any other category identified in Army Regulation 215-1
Family members are defined as spouses and dependent children 16-23 years of age. Those dependents 21-23 years old must be living at home as full-time students. Dependents older than 23 are considered guests and must follow the Guest Policy.
There is a limit of two guests per authorized patron. A guest must be accompanied by an authorized patron and must leave with the authorized patron.
All patrons must show a valid ID card to gain access inside the Fitness Center, each visit.