If you are looking to get away at a moment’s notice and take the comforts of home right along with you then the MWR RV Campground is the perfect place. Our RV Campground operates year round and is conveniently priced at $30 per night.
Our RV Campground is fully equipped with:
- 30/50 Amp Hook Ups
- Dump Station
- Fire Pits*
- Picnic Tables
- Screened in Gazebo
- Dog Dump Zone
* Our fire pits can be used for charcoal or wood. Permit required for ALL camp or cooking fires. Please call the Fire Department at (804) 279-3630 to obtain the fire permit.
- RV Campground r
- Complete and return our required RV Campground Reservation Request Form prior to your stay. Download a copy of our RV Campground Maps for your convenience.
- call the numbers at the top of the page or use the red “Submit Form” button belowAfter you click "Submit Form" you may be prompted to select your preferred email service account provider and to login before the email form will generate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- Who can stay at the RV Campground?
All visitors must be able to access the Defense Supply Center Richmond (DSCR) installation with a valid DoD identification card. For information about DoD identification card eligibility, please view the information about Common Access Cards (CAC) and/or Next Generation Uniformed Services Identification (USID) cards. For the most up to date information about access and to check on your specific eligibility, please view the DSCR Visitor Information.
- How many RV slots are there?
There are six individual slots that include two pull through slots and four back in slots. The slots are available seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Is there a discount for long term stays?
No, the RV Campground slots are conveniently priced at $30 per night.
- How do I pay?
Credit cards are the preferred form of payment. You will provide your credit card information on the RV Campground Reservation Request Form. Submission of the completed form is required prior to reservation confirmation. Each time you make a new reservation, you will need to submit the form with your current credit card information. No further action is required if you would like to pay with the credit card information you provided on the form. If you would like to pay in person by check, please view our Check Payment Acceptance Policy. In person check payments can be collected Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 3:30PM, with the exception of federal holidays and installation closures. Due to limited staffing, please call in advance to ensure that someone is available to accept your check payment.
- How do I get there?
The RV Campground is located just minutes from I-95, 288, and downtown Richmond.
North Gate (DSCR Visitor Center Gate):
Open 24 hours, including weekends and holidays
- After proceeding through the gate, stay on G Road
- Continue straight until you see the helicopter and 3 RV Storage Lots on your left
- The RV Campground is immediately after the last RV Storage Lot on your left