Our Rental Center has everything you need to experience life outdoors, plan the perfect party or find an adventure! Check out our huge inventory of rental items for camping, boating, fishing, hiking, parties & picnics, landscaping and more.
The Rental Center is managed by the MWR Outdoor Recreation Department.
Check out our full list of equipment and prices in our Rental Brochure
Mandatory Camper & Boat Classes
Rental Center Policies
- ELIGIBILITY: Authorized users are outlined in the AR 215-1; 7-1, and include all active and retired members of the military, Federal civilian employees & retirees, spouses and dependents, in good standing*. Proper identification will be required; all patrons must have independent access to the DSCC Installation. Minors under the age of 18 years are not eligible to reserve equipment, sign rental agreements, check in or out rental equipment, nor sign up for or attend trips without a guardian.
- RESERVATIONS: First-time customers must be present to secure reservation and verify eligibility. All customers must verify eligibility annually. To reserve an item, a down-payment of a “One night” rental fee is required for each item. Only credit card payments will be accepted to reserve equipment.
- RENTAL PERIOD & PICK-UP:
- On-site rental: Item(s) cannot leave the installation for the duration of the rental. Must be returned the same day as pick-up, prior to scheduled ODR closure.
- Daily: Same day pick-up/return, or return by 12:30pm the following business day (Monday - Thursday pick-ups only).
- Weekend: Friday after 7:30am - Monday before 12:30pm.
- Holiday Weekend: Pick-up day immediately before long weekend, return by 12:30pm day immediately following long weekend. Applies to all federal holidays that fall on a Monday or Friday.
- Weekly: Item(s) may be kept for one calendar week/7 days (ex: pick-up Friday, drop-off Thursday).
- DELIVERIES: Patrons have the option to purchase delivery and pick-up services for $30. This applies to on-base events only. Pick-up and delivery must occur on the same day during normal ODR business hours, Monday - Friday only.
- RENTAL CANCELLATIONS: Rental fee deposit will be refunded only if reservation is cancelled more than three full business days before the scheduled pick-up date. Deposit is non-refundable if reservation is cancelled less than three full business days prior to scheduled pick-up date. Refunds will not be given due to bad weather. ODR’s preferred method of credit card payments will be refunded immediately to the card that issued the payment. Cash/check payments will be processed within 7 to 30 business days. Please make sure current contact information is on file.
- DAMAGES: All equipment will be examined by both a staff member and the renter to annotate equipment status prior to rental. All items must be returned in original condition and suitable for immediate re-rental. A repair or replacement fee will be assessed to patron for replacement items and/or labor cost to repair/replace and maintain damaged, lost, dirty, soiled and wet items. A $30/hour (1 hour minimum) cleaning fee will be assessed for all items returned wet, soiled or dirty. Damage fees must be paid within two paydays of rental return. After two paydays, fees will be considered outstanding and ALL Outdoor Recreation privileges will be suspended until outstanding fees are paid. Please take care of our equipment as you would your own property.
- LATE FEES: Equipment must be returned on or before the indicated time on the rental contract. Equipment returned late will be charged the “One night” rate of the equipment for every day that it is late. Customer must notify ODR Rental Center if any or all items will be returned past the due date/time. Late fees must be paid within two paydays of rental return. After two paydays, fees will be considered outstanding and ALL Outdoor Recreation privileges will be suspended until outstanding fees are paid.
- PATRON RESPONSIBILITY/LIABILITY: Renter is responsible for loading and unloading rental equipment on and off POV. Renter is responsible for hook-up and tie-down and ensuring that items are properly secured. ODR Rental Center does not provide tie-down straps, bungee cords, etc.. Renter must provide own towing equipment and have proper tow ball size (two inches), hook-up and electric break box installed, if applicable. Renters are required to open pop-up campers for inspection upon return. It is the renter’s responsibility to know how to properly use and operate the equipment or obtain necessary instruction. Renter assumes full responsibility for equipment and is held liable for personal injury or death and property loss or damage. Equipment may not leave ODR Rental Center if any or all parts of the required hook-up components are inoperable at no cost to the government; non-compliance may result in loss of rental fee. Negligent use or misuse of program privilege and/or personally profiting from the use of MWR merchandise and services constitutes a violation that may result in loss of MWR privileges, in accordance with AR 215-1, Chapter 7-4(3).
- RENTAL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY: Rental items reserved that become unavailable due to late or damaged returns will be substituted for similar/like items of equal value, which are available due to no fault of activity. If no substitutions are available, a deposit refund will be issued.