- OPEN NOW!
- All eligible MWR patrons
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- Bounce houses, dunk tanks, inflatable cinema screens
- Towable grills
- Boats and motors (canoes and kayaks ARE available)
- All trailers
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, cots, stoves)
- Many of these items are tentatively scheduled to be available starting June 28.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY
- Please follow all installation pandemic mitigation guidelines for social distancing and face coverings.
- Pick-up Procedures: 1) Pull into a numbered parking spot and call us at (614) 692-3349. 2). If payment is due, have your credit card ready. 3). ODR Staff will direct you to your pick-up location. If you requested Load Assistance, please stay in your vehicle. Otherwise, load your items into your vehicle.
- Drop-off Procedures: 1) Pull into a numbered parking spot and call us at (614) 692-3349. 2). ODR Staff will direct you to the unloading area. Back into the unloading space and place returned items on the dock or provided pallet.
Our Rental Center has everything you need to experience life outdoors, plan the perfect party or find an adventure! Check out our huge inventory of rental items for camping, boating, fishing, hiking, parties & picnics, landscaping and more.
The Rental Center is managed by the MWR Outdoor Recreation Department.
Check out our full list of equipment and prices in our Rental Brochure!
ODR Rental Brochure 2021 - WEB 6-4-21 (pdf)Download (7201 KB)
Bounce House Resources
Event Tent Resources
Pontoon Boat Resources
Pop-Up Camper Resource
- A-Frame Camper Tour
- Pop-Up Camper Set Up Guide
- Pop-Up Camper Tour
- Pop-Up Camper Video
- Pop-Up Camper FAQ
- Rockwood Camper Brochure
Travel Trailer Resources
Mandatory Camper & Boat Classes
- Pop-Up Campers & Travel Trailers: patrons renting a Travel Trailer must allow time for a 30-minute hook-up training and walk thru before rental; please be sure to schedule a pick-up time between 8:00am - 3:30pm to allow ample time for this training.
- Boats: patrons renting any boat must take a ODNR mandatory 10 question pass/fail test, available in the Rental Center office, before the rental period begins.
- Please call or email us to schedule a training session. Appointments are preferred to guarantee staff presence, though walk-ins are accepted.
Rental Center Policies
Download Rental Center Policies