DSCC-MWR partners with commercial businesses to enhance recreational and leisure activities for our workforce of more than 8,000 and their families, while increasing awareness of the sponsor’s product and services. These activities not only promote fitness and esprit de corps, but also improve the quality of life of our installation community.
Benefits of Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising
- Face-to-face contact with the military and DoD civilian market.
- Installation-wide events, festivals, promotions, family programs and entertainment.
- Advertising distributed across Defense Supply Center Columbus.
- Generate good will and positive relationships.
- Improve or create brand recognition and loyalty.
- Drive business through your doors with distribution of gift certificates, coupons and promotional material.
By sponsoring one or more of our events, you can have your company’s name and logo on all event advertising and publicity. We have a range of successful, proven tactics for implementing effective promotions such as dominant signage, high traffic locations for exhibits, tastings and samplings, interactive displays, strategically positioned logos and effective distribution plans for literature and coupons.
How We Can Help
Our team of professionals stand ready to help you reach our unique military market through a variety of marketing channels associated with our many MWR programs. By partnering with MWR your brand will be positioned to gain market share through direct sponsorship engagement and advertising opportunities.
- Signage and Promotional Materials: promotional materials are strategically placed in high-traffic locations where they reach thousands of our installation community members daily.
- Print and Digital Media: showcase your business in our weekly publication ("the bite" e-newsletter) on our website, or on digital media throughout the installation. These platforms allow us to target specific groups where key messages can reach your target market.
- Product Sampling and Demonstration: place your product directly in the hands of your target market through sample distribution or displays. Arrangements can be made for on-site sampling, demonstrations and coupon distribution in conjunction with event/program promotion.
- Cross Promotion: we work closely with our counterparts in the Army, Navy and Marines. If you want to reach across all branches of service, we are happy to work a joint program or point you in the right direction. Event cross marketing is also available in DoD agencies, national guard and military reserve units located on DLA installations, which ensures our sponsors receive maximum impact.
NEW VIRTUAL SPONSORSHIPS
For a limited time only, we are offering sponsorships for two our new Virtual Programs:
- CDC Story Time Sponsor:
Exclusive sponsorship of CDC’s Virtual Story Time YouTube videos.
- Nnew stories posted 2-4 times per week on YouTube (shared on Facebook and MWR Website).
- Videos get average of 125 views (most to date is 275 views).
- Sponsorship includes sponsor logo on closing credit of video, plus sponsor credit & link within notes of YouTube video, Facebook post and website post.
- Value = $75/mo. Visit CDC Story Time Page
- Virtual Workouts Exclusive Sponsor:
Exclusive sponsorship of MWR Fitness Center’s Virtual WOD (workout of the day) Program.
- Workouts are posted daily, M-F, in PDF format on the MWR Website, and promoted weekly through Facebook.
- Page receives average of 125 views per week on website, nearly 1,900 followers on Facebook.
- Sponsorship includes sponsor logo on all WOD PDFs, plus sponsor credit & link on the MWR Virtual Workout web page and on weekly WOD Facebook post.
- Value = $75/mo. Visit MWR Virtual Workouts Page
Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising FAQs
What is Commercial Sponsorship?
Who Can I Reach at the DSCC?
- 7000 Military Support Personnel
- 800 Support Contractors
- 600 Permanent Military Personnel*
*additional military personnel are on base for training & reserve weekends
- 59% of Employees are Military Veterans
- 50% of Employees have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- $60,000 Average Annual Income
How much will it cost?
How do I become a Sponsor and/or Advertiser?
Ready to get started? Email us as firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (614) 692-8798.