Hours of Operation
(Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day Weekend)
|Monday||11 a.m.-12 p.m.||12-6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m.-12 p.m.||12-6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m.-12 p.m.||12-6 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m.-12 p.m.||12-6 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m.-12 p.m.||12-6 p.m.|
|U.S. Federal Holidays||Closed||Hours Vary|
Make your summer a “splashing” success with MWR Susquehanna!
The MWR Swimming Pool is conveniently located next to the Fitness Center and offers 90 foot length swimming pool, an ADA lift, wading pool, restroom facilities with showers, shaded lounge areas, and certified lifeguards on duty.
Activities at the pool include water aerobics, swim lessons, open swim, designated lap swim times with 4 lanes available, and reservations for Unit PT or military aquatics training (made based on date, time, and staffing availability).
It’s never too late to purchase your Swimming Pool Membership for the season.
- 4 lane swimming pool / 90 foot in length
- ADA lift
- Wading pool
- Restroom facilities with showers
- Shaded lounge areas
- Lifeguards on duty
- Water Aerobics
- Swim Lessons
- Open Swim
- Lap Swim
- Schedule Unit PT slots available
- Red Cross Lifeguard / CPR trainings
- Lifeguards have full authority at all times.
- All swimming is at swimmer’s own risk.
- Please report all accidents and injuries to the lifeguard on duty.
- We may close the pool due to inclement weather, safety concerns, or other events.
- All children 10 years of age and younger must be supervised by someone 16 years or older.
- Children unable to swim must be accompanied by a responsible adult while in the pool.
- Regular diapers are not allowed in the pool. Use swim diapers ONLY.
- Swimsuits must be worn in the pool. Cut-offs etc. are not permitted.
- Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
- Smoking is not permitted in pool area.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to any patron not in good standing.
- Anyone having open wounds, skin infections, inflamed eyes or contagious illnesses will not be permitted in the pool area.
- Glass is not permitted in the pool facility.
- Patrons must clean up after themselves-remove all trash, etc. that is brought into the pool area.
- Conduct that may endanger the welfare or comfort of other patrons will not be permitted (profanity, fighting, or harassment of other patrons).
- No running.
- Horseplay (splashing, shoving, dunking) is not permitted.
- Patrons are not permitted to jump off the elevated wall into the pool.
- No acrobatics (flips, cartwheels, roundoffs, etc.) into the pool.
- Only floatation devices approved by the U.S. Coast Guard are allowed.
- Patrons requiring the use of floatation devices for swimming are not permitted in the deep end.
- Water toys will be allowed at the discretion of the lifeguards on duty.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Do not hang on dividing rope.
- Do not obstruct drains at bottom of the pool.
Appropriate military identification cards or CAC cards are required.
Military and Civilian Family Season Passes are only available for the primary sponsor, their spouse and children who reside with them and are under 23 years of age. Grandchildren, children 23 and older, parents, in-laws, etc. are not allowed on family season passes. However, this doesn’t mean you cannot bring these people to the pool; they just cannot be included on the family pass and must purchase an individual daily guest pass to use the pool.
The sponsor must remain with the guest the entire time they are utilizing the pool.
Swimming Pool guests must remain in the pool area at all times, other MWR facilities are not open to their use.
All eligible users will follow the installation access policy when using all MWR facilities.