- 4 lane swimming pool / 90 foot in length
- ADA lift
- Wading pool
- Restroom facilities with showers
- Shaded lounge areas
- Lifeguards on duty
- Water Aerobics
- Swim Lessons
- Open Swim
- Lap Swim
- Schedule Unit PT slots available
- Red Cross Lifeguard / CPR trainings
Pool Rules and Guidelines
DLA SUSQUEHANNA SWIMMING POOL
- Lifeguards always have full authority.
- Report all accidents/injuries to a lifeguard.
- Swimsuits must be worn while in the water.
- Anyone with open wounds, skin infections, contagious illnesses or diarrhea will not be allowed to swim.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to any patron not in good standing.
- Management also reserves the right to CLOSE early or EVACUATE the pool for safety reasons. This can include but not limited to inclement weather, retreat or emergencies.
- Floatation devices are authorized for use but not if the user does not know how to swim on their own.
The “NO” rules
- NO RUNNING
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO FOUL LANGUAGE
- NO SMOKING, CHEWING OR VAPPING
- NO ACROBATIC FLIPS INTO THE POOL
- NO HANGING ON THE LANE LINES
- NO JUMPING OFF THE UPPER DECK
- NO GLASS ON THE POOL DECK
- NO REGULAR / ORDINARY DIAPERS
- NO PETS
- NO DUNKING
The “DO” rules
- Do shower prior to entering the water.
- Do clean up after yourself.
- Do follow the above rules and guidance.
- Do have FUN !!!!!
THANK YOU !!!!!
Appropriate military identification cards or CAC cards are required.
Military and Civilian Family Season Passes are only available for the primary sponsor, their spouse and children who reside with them and are under 23 years of age. Grandchildren, children 23 and older, parents, in-laws, etc. are not allowed on family season passes. However, this doesn’t mean you cannot bring these people to the pool; they just cannot be included on the family pass and must purchase an individual daily guest pass to use the pool.
Base Access Forms
The printable forms below are necessary for anyone who wants to access MWR Facilities but does not have an installation access card. Please utilize the appropriate forms pertaining to the type of access you are requesting.
- Visitor Badge Request (General Public Access) Form: Any general public patrons requesting to be vetted for unescorted base access. Access may be granted for a one day pass up to a yearly pass. All passes must end at the conclusion of the calendar year.
Only select MWR programs are authorized to provide base access. Please contact the facility manager for further clarification and to coordinate.