HELP IS HERE
You have questions. The answers need to be accurate and delivered efficiently. Welcome to the Family Advocacy Program (FAP), your resource for quality of life programs and services.
FAP is your resource for everything from newcomer orientation and deployment preparation to volunteer coordination and counseling education. ACS helps maintain a state of readiness at the installation, through the units and into your homes. Each installation’s ACS office has specialized professionals who support your individual and Family needs.
Family Advocacy offers multiple services for Warfighters and their Families. Within FAP you’ll find:
- Financial Readiness and Counseling, Tax Relief
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
- Military Family Life Consultants, providing non-medical, short-term counseling services
- Family Readiness Grops (FRGs)
- Warriors in Transition (WTU)
- Relocation Readiness, Newcomer Orientation, LIving Overseas and Foreign Language Instruction
- Reunion Planning Support
- New Parent Support Program (NPSP)