Welcome to Battle Creek Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation
Battle Creek MWR resides under the direction of DLA Installation Operations at Battle Creek. Our mission is to provide a variety of family and recreational services to DoD personnel, their families, and other authorized patrons. Over 25,000 MWR employees worldwide strive to deliver the highest quality programs and services at each installation - from family, child and youth programs, to recreation, sports and fitness, entertainment, travel and leisure activities. Taking care of our customers begins with taking care of our employees. We are committed to providing a strong, supportive environment that attracts, retains and positions professionally developed employees for success.
Here at Battle Creek MWR we are committed to providing quality through service excellence to our patrons commensurate with the quality of their service to our Nation. We understand that we create value for our customers through predictable, consistent, efficient, and customer focused service. To that end, we promise our customers they will:
- Always be respected and treated as individuals who are valued
- Receive a prompt and friendly greeting in a professional and courteous manner
- Experience aesthetically-pleasing facilities
- Receive timely, accurate and helpful information
- Be offered high quality products and services
- Have an opportunity to provide feedback
Battle Creek MWR is here to provide you with unparalleled programs and services that will prove us to be a valued investment in your daily lives.