Base Access Forms
The printable forms below are necessary for anyone who wants to access MWR Facilities but does not have an installation access card. Please utilize the appropriate forms pertaining to the type of access you are requesting.
- Visitor Badge Request (General Public Access) Form: Any general public patrons requesting to be vetted for unescorted base access. Access may be granted for a one day pass up to a yearly pass. All passes must end at the conclusion of the calendar year.
Only select MWR programs are authorized to provide base access. Please contact the facility manager for further clarification and to coordinate.
Please fill out and email your completed forms to the Golf Course Manager for processing by using the below link.
Are you ready to expand your teaching career while helping others' tweak, develop skills, or simply learn the beloved game of golf?
We are looking for a licensed Golf Pro to promote the game of golf through operational structure and programming that provides a "first class" environment for our Riverview Golf Course members and guests.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- This is a Contracted Position and term negotiations vary.
- Interested Golf Professionals must have an established business license and appropriate PGA certifications / Licensed Golf Professional.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Non-base ID/CAC cardholders must contact the Riverview Golf Course for base access instructions.
Please contact the Riverview Golf Course Program Manager for additional details and how to become a valued part of our Golf Family!
The benchmark for success is growth for our golf community and the high quality standards for service, production, cleanliness, and safety.
Enjoy the game you love every day and help golfers with their games!