As we respond to the ever-changing effects of COVID-19 and take necessary precautions, ALL Installation Management Susquehanna Family & MWR programs and activities are closed until further notice.
CLOSURES (As of May 26, 2020):
- Automotive Skills Center and Hobby Shop
- Child and Youth Program (Child Development Center, School Age Services, and Parent Central Registration)
- Fitness Center
- MWR Grand Central (Tickets & Equipment Rental Office)
- Riverview Golf Course (Pro Shop, Clubhouse & Course)
- Susquehanna Club
- Swimming Pool
- MWR Administration Offices, Bldg. 400 (closed to walk-ins)
- Headquarters Café, Bldg. 430
- Grill Fresh Food Trailer
As a response to our efforts, MWR Program Managers will be working remotely and will be available to assist with customer inquiries via email and/or phone.
Please utilize our website to locate facility phone numbers and/or submit email inquiries by using the “Contact Us” button on their corresponding facility page. This will allow you to send an email directly to the individual activity’s Program Manager and/or designated official for assistance. Please bear with us and we will respond as soon as we are able.
OPEN (Limited Services):
Defense Dining Services continues to offer takeout options only (until further notice) at the following locations:
- Inflight Café, Bldg. 2001
- Café 311, NSA Mechanicsburg, Bldg. 311
- Mobile Canteen will continue to run as able (limited route schedule)
MWR Administration Offices, Bldg. 400 continues to offer limited services to include:
- DLA employee out-processing (check out) done via phone
- General inquiries and appointment scheduling available (no walk-ins authorized)
- Call (717) 770-6036
Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
- Services available by appointment only (no walk-ins authorized)
- Telephone assistance available
- Call (717) 770-7066
While we do not have any information about the duration of these closures and restrictions, we will continue to try to keep our customers informed throughout the process; furthermore, please refer to this page for the most up-to-date information pertaining facility closures, event updates (changes, postponements, or cancellations), and other operational changes. We will continue to provide updates as we are able.
Reopening Phase Plans (Updated July 28, 2020):
During this time, the Reconstitution Plans for the Installation are currently under review to ensure they provide the safest atmosphere for our returning employees and customers, to include the detailed plans for the Phased Reopening Plans for MWR Susquehanna Programs & Activities.
The most recent Reopening Plans are outlined in COVID-19 MWR Facility Reopening Phases (pdf) featured below.
*Please note, Reopening Phase plans are subject to change.
In addition, please check out a letter from our Chief, Family and MWR by going to:
Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconveniences. Please direct questions to Ms. Spalding at (717) 770-6036.
Additional information can be found by going to:
Please check back often, as we plan to continue to update this page with new information and updates pertaining our local MWR Susquehanna Activities and Facilities as needed. In addition, Important Notifications will continue to be posted to our MWR Susquehanna Facebook Page.
Please go to DLA.mil for the most current Installation Status and other IMPORTANT updates for Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna.