The 2020-2021 school year is here!
SAS encompasses all aspects of childcare and provides high quality developmental and recreational programs. SAS includes center-based full day care, hourly care, before and after school programming and summer camp programs.
Before & After School Care is available to children:
- Ages 5 to twelve (grades K-5).
- Bussing to and from St. Theresa and Hillside Elementary
- 4-H and BGCA program partnerships.
Staff is available to provide care during in-service days and help with after-school homework. Breakfast and snacks are provided for both Before & After School Care and Part-Day Kindergarten!
Before & After School hours of operations are Mon-Fri, 5:45-8:15 a.m. and 3:30-5:15 p.m.
Part-Day Kindergarten Care hours of operations are Mon-Fri, 5:45-8:15 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Programs include various topics such as:
- Sports and Fitness and health options.
- Arts recreation, and leisure activities.
- Life, skills, citizenship, and leadership opportunities.
- Academic support, mentoring, and intervention services; and much more.
Waiting lists are maintained in accordance with MilitaryChildCare.com.
Questions? Contact Parent Central Registration within Child and Youth Program (CYP), J Ave., Bldg. 255 at (717) 770-4239. Parent Central Registration is by appointment only.
MWR Happenings Apr 2020 (pdf)Download (998 KB)