The up tempo environment on a DLA installation means your schedule is never routine and your day is never dull. Family and MWR employees make up a network of professionals who all work together to provide important programs and services that contribute to the quality of life on a government installation.
T R A I N I N G
As a MWR employee, your individual professional development is a high priority. Opportunities exist for technical training to help you do your do better. Employees can also take online coursework with through the U.S. Army’s Family and MWR Academy in financial and personnel management, leadership, procurement, customer service, marketing and promotions and program planning. Family and MWR leadership values its employees and provides multiple ways move upward in your career.
B E N E F I T S
MWR offers competitive salaries and benefit packages that include medical, dental and life insurance. Comprehensive retirement and 401(k) plans are available for part-time and full-time employees and the organization will match your monthly contributions up to four percent.
Check out the other great NAF Benefits available!
- Flexible (Flex), Regular part-time (RPT), and Regular full-time (RFT) positions available.
- Flex employees are scheduled 0-39 hours per week.
- Regular part-time (RPT) employees are scheduled 20-39 hours per week.
- Regular full-time (RFT) employees are scheduled 40 hours per week with benefits.
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive & competitive benefit plans.
- All applicants MUST apply through USAJobs.gov.
- Available jobs and opening will be posted on USA Jobs with closing dates, please ensure you follow all application instructions and apply prior to job posted closing date.
- Filter your search by typing in your Location as: New Cumberland, PA.
- Must be 18+ years of age or older to apply.