What we offer?
Our state-of-the-art Fitness Center opened in December of 2009. Over the year's of transition, we are proud to say that this air conditioned facility offers three large exercise rooms, a wide variety of equipment, programs, and a blend of cardiovascular, circuit weight training, and free-weight machines which are available to all levels (beginner to advanced). Our mission is to support the resiliency and fitness of our DLA civilian and military patrons.
What is Resilience?
Resilience is the ability to grow and thrive in the face of challenges and to bounce back from adversity. The Workforce Resiliency Program provides specific mental and physical resilience techniques that increase physical, emotional, social, spiritual and family strengths through a program of continuous self-development. Through Resiliency, you have the skills to grow personally, succeed in your job, thrive in your community and grow within your family.
Base Access Forms
Printable forms below are necessary for anyone who wants to access MWR Facilities but does not have an installation access card. Please utilize the appropriate form(s) pertaining to the type of access you are requesting.
- Visitor Badge Request (General Public Access) Form: Any general public patrons requesting to be vetted for unescorted base access. Access may be granted for a one day pass up to a yearly pass. All passes must end at the conclusion of the calendar year.
Only select MWR programs are authorized to provide base access. Please contact the facility manager for further clarification and to coordinate.
Fitness Related Resources
*Please note: At this time, YouTube (platform used for video links) is blocked on the DLA Network. Videos can be viewed on personal computers and devices.
To help alleviate the academic stress being experienced by DoD-affiliated personnel and their families due to COVID-19 disruptions, U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Military Community and Family Policy (MC&FP) has temporarily expanded eligibility for the Tutor.com for U.S. Military Families program (Tutor.com/military). The program provides on-demand academic support 24/7 online in more than 100 subjects for grades kindergarten through college students.
With the temporary program expansion, online tutoring and homework help via Tutor.com/military is now available at no cost to any adult or child in a DoD civilian or Active Duty, National Guard, Reserve or Wounded Warrior military family who is trying to continue learning while managing unexpected changes to their routines, including:
- service members, civilian personnel, spouses and college-age children who are enrolled in a college or professional development course,
- grades K-12 children who are now navigating at-home learning with less
access to their teachers, and
- ROTC, NROTC, and DoD Service Academy Cadets who are wrapping up an
Grades K-12 children in Active Duty military families are still eligible to use Tutor.com/military as usual. Program access also continues unchanged for Coast Guard military and civilian family members, who are funded by Coast Guard Mutual Assistance.
This program expansion for DoD-affiliated personnel and their families comes at a time when learners of all ages may need extra support; having access to a patient and expert tutor on-demand via Tutor.com/military can help to lessen the impact of school closures and other interruptions to daily routines. Tutor.com tutors, who are available on-demand 24/7, can alleviate stress and build confidence by communicating anonymously with students in real-time, helping them understand and complete self-study assignments, online classes, homework, writing projects and more.
This temporary expansion is currently through 30 June. It may be extended through 30 September.
Click the below PDF links to download additional program information.
- How It Works: Tutor.com Classroom (PDF)
- No-Cost Tutoring Subject List (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
****** MORE INFORMATION*********
- For Outreach materials: https://www.tutor.com/clientcaremil/outreach
- Full program eligibility details are posted at www.tutor.com/military/eligibility.
- Personnel and family members can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out other great Virtual Resources by going to: Virtual Family Resources