June 29, 2023 | 11:00am | Fitness Center, 15th St., Bldg. 320 , New Cumberland, PA
Take part in the 3rd annual Color Run held on Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna!
Run, walk, skip, or frolic your way through various colorful clouds of red, white, and blue!
Show off your running skills or just walk to burn off those calories in preparation for all the holiday BBQ's.
Come out and join fellow community member for this perfect way to celebrate the 4th of July at the “Color Run” 5K Fun Run/Walk on June 29 at the Fitness Center.
- Registration Begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk Begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting/Ending Location: Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320
- Participants are encouraged to pre-register at the Fitness Center to assist with purchasing supplies and other event planning needs.
- Please remember, powder coloring may stain clothing, so please dress accordingly.
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
- Open to all eligible patrons.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- This Fun Run/Walk qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program, if applicable and currently authorized to be utilized by Command/Leadership.
- DLA employees should partner with their direct leadership for guidance.
Email - SusquehannaFitness@DLA.mil
Phone - 717-770-6428