May 2, 2023 | 12:00pm-1:00pm |
Do you have a child registered in the Child and Youth Program (CYP)? If so, your input is needed!
Join us for the next Parent Advisory Council (PAC) Meeting on May 2, 12 p.m.
- In person at the Child and Youth Program, J Ave., Bldg. 255
- Remotely via Zoom (link sent out through the Remind App)
This is a great opportunity which enhances communication directly between CYP managers and local CYP patrons.
Get updates on:
- Also, an opportunity to voice your ideas for future events and learn how parents/guardians can personally support, contribute, and improve the CYP program.
Your input matters and this is the perfect opportunity for you to make a positive impact on your child’s care!
- No registration is required.
- Meetings are held quarterly.
For details, please contact CYP, J Ave., Bldg. 255, at 717-770-7360.
Email - Timothy.Cook@dla.mil
Phone - 717-770-7360