April 22, 2023 | 9:00am-2:00pm | Riverview Golf Course, A Ave., Bldg. 300 , New Cumberland, PA
Riverview’s Tournament Season is here! Sign up your team today to participate in the upcoming 2-Person Scramble (Stableford Scoring) scheduled for Apr. 22 at the Riverview Golf Course!
- Shotgun start is at 9 a.m.
- Registration deadline is Apr. 21.
How to Play:
- The Stableford Scoring system has each player earning points versus the normal stroke count!
- The object is to get the highest score to win and not the typical lowest score!
- Your final score is based off the total points you and your teammate earn at each hole played.
- For example, a birdie is worth 3 points, a par is worth 2 points and a bogey is worth 1 point.
- If you par the first hole and birdie the second, you’ve accrued 5 points.
- If your team gets to a double bogey, you can pick up your golf ball and discontinue play for that hole.
- Remember the highest team score wins!
- Members $40
- Non-members $50
- Entry fees include cart rental
Register your team today and reserve your space!
- All skill levels welcomed.
- Scramble rules and play guidelines will be announced during opening remarks at the pre-event safety briefing; please ensure to arrive early enough to check-in, receive your assigned tee-off/shot gun location, pick up your golf cart key, and process your payments.
- Prizes and awards presentations will take place after all teams scores have been collected and tallied.
The Riverview Golf Course is open to all DOD and military ID cardholders, as well as individuals without a base access card.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact 717-770-5199 for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 717-770-5199
How To Find Us
The Riverview Golf Course is located on Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna in New Cumberland, PA. Patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact 717-770-5199 for base access instructions.