The United States Air Force's Birthday is September 18th! Join us on September 15th to celebrate and give a big “Happy Birthday” shout out to the U.S. Air Force and those who have served in the past, present and future!
Participate in the upcoming Air Force Birthday 5K Fun Run/Walk on Sep. 15 at the Fitness Center!
Join in this friendly, yet competitive competition, and get your fitness on! Walkers are encouraged to join in on the fun!
Join us at the Fitness Center to participate!
- Registration Begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk Begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting/Ending Location: Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320
- * Please note, this event may only be held VIRTUALLY based off installation conditions; however, it is still unknown at this time . Please check our MWR Susquehanna Facebook Page for event status updates. Thank you for understanding and please bear with us as we work towards returning to normal operations.*
If the event is able to be held In-Person, participants will also receive a FREE USAA* fitness hand towel at the finish line!
- Only available while supplies last.
- A very special "Thank You" to USAA for sponsoring our event and for providing these little goodies for us to distribute at the event*!
- *Sponsorship does not imply federal or DoD endorsement.
Can’t make it to the Fitness Center? That’s OK! Run/Walk on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, or anywhere you desire!
- Complete the 5K and post a selfie to www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna using #HappyBirthdayAirForce!
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
- Open to DOD and military ID cardholders.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- This Fun Run/Walk qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program, if applicable and currently authorized to be utilized by Command/Leadership.
- DLA employees should partner with their direct leadership for guidance.
*REMINDER* All patrons MUST follow current Installation guidance and mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures and personal protective equipment (i.e. face coverings).