As we respond to the ever-changing effects of COVID-19 and take precautions, this event has unfortunately been cancelled. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please direct any questions to the Program Manager via email or phone (listed below); otherwise, you are welcome to contact the MWR Susquehanna Business and Recreation Chief at (717) 770-6036.
It’s a lovely affair! The Susquehanna Club is pleased to present this year’s Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance on Feb. 11, 6-11 p.m.!
Join us for this special evening as the club will be transformed into a romantic getaway as we host an unforgettable evening featuring delicious food, enjoyable beverages, and DJ entertainment!
- Self-serve Hors d’oeuvres and Cash Bar at 6 p.m.
- Served Dinner at 7 p.m.
- Dancing from 8-11 p.m.
RSVP by Feb. 3!
- Space is limited.
- Please ensure to RSVP by Feb. 3 by contacting (717) 770-3030 or email@example.com.
***IMPORTANT*** Due to the large amount of interest in this event, ticket sales will closed once maximum capacity levels are reached.
- $75 per couple
- Marinated Chicken Breast
- Oven roasted potatoes
- Seasonal mixed vegetables
- Dessert Cheesecake with strawberry topping and a chocolate covered strawberry
- Call ahead with special dietary needs.
Don’t forget to dress to impress! The recommended attire is semi-formal.
- Attendance is only recommended for ages 21 and older.
- Seating is limited and early reservations are highly recommended.
- Open to all DOD and military ID cardholders, as well as individuals without a base access card.
- The Susquehanna Club is located on Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna in New Cumberland, PA.
- Installation base access for the day of the event will be available via the Post 1 Gate Entrance, which is located at the very end of Ross Avenue in New Cumberland, PA.
*REMINDER* All patrons MUST follow current Installation guidance and mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures and personal protective equipment (i.e. face coverings).