Show off your running skills or just walk to burn off those pre-Thanksgiving calories!
Come out for this perfect way to celebrate Thanksgiving at the Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run/Walk on Nov. 23 at the Fitness Center or from any location!
Join us at the Fitness Center to participate!
- Registration Begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk Begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting/Ending Location: Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320
Don’t forget to dress the part! Get in your best Turkey gear or quirky outfit and enter to compete in the best costume contest.
- Awards presented to 1st place best costumes.
- Costume Contest Presentation will follow directly after the run/walk.
Can’t make it to the Fitness Center? That’s OK! Run/Walk on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, or anywhere you desire!
- Complete the 5K and post a selfie to www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna using #2021TurkeyTrot!
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
- Open to military or DOD ID cardholders.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- This Fun Run/Walk qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program, if applicable and currently authorized to be utilized by Command/Leadership.
- DLA employees should partner with their direct leadership for guidance.
Join in this friendly, yet competitive competition, and get your fitness on! Walkers are encouraged to join in on the fun!
*REMINDER* All patrons MUST follow current Installation guidance and mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures and personal protective equipment (i.e. face coverings).