Happy Birthday United States Navy! Join us and fellow community members to give a big “Happy Birthday” shout out to the Navy and those who have served in the past, present and future!
To celebrate, participate in the upcoming Navy Birthday 5K Fun Run/Walk on Oct. 14 at the Fitness Center.
Join us at the Fitness Center to participate!
- Registration Begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk Begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting/Ending Location: Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320
Can’t make it to the Fitness Center? That’s OK! Run/Walk on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, or anywhere you desire!
- Complete the 5K and post a selfie to www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna using #HappyBirthdayNavy!
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
- Open to military ID cardholders.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- This Fun Run/Walk qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program, if applicable and currently authorized to be utilized by Command/Leadership.
- DLA employees should partner with their direct leadership for guidance. R
Join in this friendly, yet competitive competition, and get your fitness on! Walkers are encouraged to join in on the fun!