How’s your game? How about we take away some clubs? Participate in the 3-Club Challenge, Individual Stroke Play (9-holes), on Aug. 7
Only use 3 clubs to compete and this year...the Putter counts as one of the clubs if you choose to use it!
- Shotgun start is at 8 a.m.
- Members $15
- Non-members $20
- Entry Fees include Cart Rentals.
- Tournament rules and play guidelines will be announced during opening remarks at the pre-event safety briefing.
- Please ensure to arrive early enough to check-in, receive your assigned tee-off/shot gun location, pick up your golf cart key, and process your payments, if not done in advance.
- Prizes and awards presentations will take place after all teams scores have been collected and tallied.
- All drink orders will be done over the phone via credit card payments.
- Make sure to practice social distancing to ensure a safe environment.
Registration deadline is Aug. 6!
- Credit card payment must be done via phone at the time of registration.
- All skill levels welcomed.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact the Riverview Golf Course for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
*All transactions for Riverview Golf Course should be placed via phone ONLY. Please contact us for additional verbal instructions from our employees to include safety protocols, procedures, and implemented accommodations. Remember, strict social distancing policies apply, and face coverings must be worn.
Please note, this event is subject to change due to COVID-19.