Happy Birthday United States Coast Guard! Join us and fellow community members to give a big “Happy Birthday” shout out to the Coast Guard and those who have served in the past, present and future by participating in the Coast Guard Birthday 5K Fun Run/Walk on August 5th!
Run/Walk on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, or anywhere you desire!
- Complete the 5K and post a selfie to www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna using #HappyBirthdayCoastGuard!
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
We are staying optimistic! Based off current COVID-19 conditions, we may be authorized to host this Fun Run/Walk in person at the Fitness Center to participate!
- Registration Begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk Begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting/Ending Location: Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320
*The Fitness Center is open to eligible ID/CAC cardholders. All patrons are encouraged to call (717) 770-6428 for status updates and eligibility details.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders currently eligible to access the Fitness Center.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- This Fun Run/Walk qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program, if applicable and currently authorized to be utilized by Command/Leadership.
- DLA employees should partner with their direct leadership for guidance.
*Reminder: Mask Mandate has been lifted for ALL fully vaccinated individuals. Please note, changes may occur and this event may be held as Virtual ONLY if conditions are determined not suitable to be held in person.