Start off your Independence Day weekend by inviting your friends, coworkers and family to participate in the upcoming Red, White and Blue Tournament (Mixed Format), 4-Person Teams scheduled for Jul. 3 at the Riverview Golf Course!
Mixed Format includes:
- 6 holes Scramble
- 6 holes Shamble
- 6 holes Better Ball
- Members $35
- Non-members $40
- Entry fees include cart rentals.
- Shotgun start is at 8 a.m.
- Registration deadline is Jul. 2.
- Tournament rules and play guidelines will be announced during opening remarks at the pre-event safety briefing.
- Please ensure to arrive early enough to check-in, receive your assigned tee-off/shot gun location, pick up your golf cart key, and process your payments.
- Prizes and awards presentations will take place after all teams scores have been collected and tallied.
Register your team today!
- All skill levels welcomed.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact the Riverview Golf Course for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
*All transactions for Riverview Golf Course should be placed via phone ONLY. Please contact us for additional verbal instructions from our employees to include safety protocols, procedures, and implemented accommodations. Remember, strict social distancing policies apply, and face coverings must be worn.
Please note, this event is subject to change due to COVID-19.