The Central Pennsylvania area has a long history of competitive 2-person tournaments.
We are asking the BEST of the local golfers to join us to participate in the first ever James A. Marshall 2-Person Challenge on Jun. 12 at the Riverview Golf Course!
Go find your best golfing buddy and form a team to win the Challenge and the biggest prize ($$$) of our tournament schedule!
- Shotgun start is at 11 a.m.
- Check-in begins at 10 a.m.
- Registration deadline is Jun. 11.
- Members: $35 per golfer
- Non-members: $40 per golfer
- All Entry Fees include cart rental.
- This challenge includes 9-holes Alternate Shot format and 9-holes Scramble format.
- Credit card payment must be made via phone at the time of registration.
- Tournament rules and play guidelines will be announced during opening remarks at the pre-event safety briefing.
- Please arrive early enough to check-in, receive your assigned hole location, and process any outstanding payments.
- All drink orders should be placed over the phone via credit card payments.
- Prizes and awards presentations will take place after all teams scores have been collected and tallied.
- Make sure to practice social distancing and wear face coverings to ensure a safe environment.
- All skill levels welcomed.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact the Riverview Golf Course for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
Register your team today by calling (717) 770-5199!
*Reminder: Mask Mandate has been lifted for ALL fully vaccinated individuals.