Happy Birthday United States Army! Join us and fellow community members to give a big “Happy Birthday” shout out to the Army and those who have served in the past, present and future by participating in the Army Birthday 5K Fun Run/Walk on Jun. 11th!
Run/Walk on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, or anywhere you desire!
- Complete the 5K and post a selfie to www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna using #HappyBirthdayArmy!
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
We are staying optimistic! Based off current COVID-19 conditions, we may be authorized to host this Fun Run/Walk in person at the Fitness Center to participate!
- Registration Begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk Begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting/Ending Location: Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320
The Fitness Center is currently only open to select eligible ID/CAC cardholders. All patrons are encouraged to call (717) 770-6428 for status updates and eligibility details.
*Please note, this event will be held as VIRTUAL only if current COVID-19 conditions are determined not suitable. Please stay tuned to www.DefenseMWR.com/Susquehanna or www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna for updates.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders currently eligible to access the Fitness Center.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- This Fun Run/Walk qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program, if applicable and currently authorized to be utilized by Command/Leadership.
- DLA employees should partner with their direct leadership for guidance.
*Reminder: Mask Mandate has been lifted for ALL fully vaccinated individuals. Please note, changes are subject to occur due to COVID-19 precautions.