In recognition of National Physical Fitness and Sports Month, Department of Defense (DoD) installations and sites world-wide are banding together for the Annual Strong B.A.N.D.S. Campaign.
Balance. Activity. Nutrition. Determination. Strength.
MWR Susquehanna is joining in and offering a variety of activities to support this campaign throughout the month of May.
Earn your special Strong B.A.N.D.S. armband by participating in one or all of the following events:
- "Longest Drive" Competition, May 7
- “Bench the Bar” Competition, May 12
- "Longest Drive" Competition, May 14
- “Armed Forces Day” 5K Run, May 14
- “Hot Shot Basketball” Shooting Competition, May 17-21
- "Longest Drive" Competition, May 21
- "Longest Drive" Competition, May 28
Support Strong B.A.N.D.S and show that you are strong, ready and resilient! #StrongBANDS
- All events are FREE!
- All skill levels are welcomed to participate.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders currently eligible to access the Fitness Center.
- All patrons who participate in this event will earn a special Strong B.A.N.D.S. wristband.
*REMINDER: Strict social distancing policies apply, and face coverings are required to be worn. Please contact us for additional verbal instructions from our employees for newly implemented safety protocols, procedures, and accommodations. Please note, changes may occur due to COVID-19 precautions.