Your vote matters! Family Advocacy Program (FAP) is pleased to present the 2021 Children’s Art Contest featuring artwork created by local children and youth!
Between Apr. 6-9, patrons are invited to help nominate the winning works of art by voting online via the MWR Susquehanna Facebook page or by going to the Fitness Center to vote in person.
This year’s theme is “Stronger Together”. Children took the opportunity to create a work of art that shared how their family, friends and community supported one another during quarantine!
- Patrons can show their support by going to our MWR Susquehanna Facebook page and locate the Art Contest Photo Album; then, ‘Like’, share, and comment to show your support.
- Vote online at: www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna.
- Artwork will be displayed for public viewing at the Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320, between Apr. 6-9.
- Stop by to show your support and vote for your favorite while you are there!
- Please note, all voting may be held VIRTUALLY based off the current conditions. Please check back to this event for updates or stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates.
- Awards will be presented to various categories and presented at a closed ceremony in April (Date TBD).
- Submissions were accepted March 1-31, 2021. Please see the Children's Art Contest Submissions event page for additional details.
For additional information, contact the FAP manager at (717) 770-7066.
*Reminder: social distancing policies apply, and face coverings must be worn. Also, please not this event is subject to change and maybe held virtually.