The month of April is designated as the Month of the Military Child (MOMC), underscoring the important role military children play in the armed forces community.
This is an opportunity to applaud them for their commitment, contributions and sacrifices they make to our nation through the strength they provide our Soldiers and Families.
During the month of April, Child and Youth Program (CYP) will be hosting various events and activities at the center to celebrate and demonstrate how proud we are of their contributions.
Join CYP for various activities, to include:
- *CANCELLED* MOMC Children’s Parade
- “Purple Up” Clothing Theme Day
- Take a "Selfie" and post to our MWR Susquehanna Facebook Timeline on April 15 to show your support for our Military Children across the globe!
- *CANCELLED* MOMC Late Night - Parents Night Out
- All scheduled MOMC events hosted within the Center have been cancelled (Children's Parade, CDC Late Night (Parents Night Out), and SAS MOMC Late Night (Parents Night Out)).
These cancellations have been initiated following recent guidance to reduce large gatherings. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
All MOMC events are open to children and families that are registered with CYP.*Reminder: Please follow all social distancing policies and wear face coverings as required. Please note, changes may occur & select events may held virtually.