Don't throw away your shot...at competing in the 10 Person Shootout! This shootout event has a colorful history and we wanted to bring it back to Riverview Golf Course!
Put your golfing skills to the test by participating in the ROUND 1 Qualifiers between Apr. 1- May 9 and see if you can make it to the 10 Person Shootout (ROUND 1) on May 15, 2021!
A 10-Man shootout is a tournament where 10 qualifiers tee off and play the first hole together…at the same time!
Registration / Sign Up:
- Sign up for ANY date between Apr. 1-May 9.
- Participants need to register in advance for a date/time slot by contacting the Riverview Golf Course at (717) 770-5199.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the top ten scores?
- Compete as many times as you wish in order to stay on the Top Ten (10) Leaderboard!
- Each ranking on the score board matters because ONLY the TOP Ten (10) qualifiers move on to participate in the 10-Person Shootout (ROUND 1).
- All attempting scores will be tallied and displayed publicly on leaderboard.
- The Top Three (3) finishers at the 10-Person Shootout (ROUND 1) move directly to the Grand Finale and bottom Seven (7) go back to the drawing board for another attempt during ROUND 2 or Round 3 Qualifiers.
- Initial Participation Fee: $2 per golfer
- Additional Attempts: $1 each
- All Entry Fees will be collected towards the overall Prize Fund awarded at the Grand Finale.
- Each person must play with another golfer to attest to his/her qualifying score.
- All skill levels welcomed.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact the Pro Shop for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
*All transactions for Riverview Golf Course should be placed via phone ONLY. Please contact us for additional verbal instructions from our employees on safety protocols, procedures, and implemented accommodations.
Remember, strict social distancing policies apply, and face coverings must be worn. Please note, this event is subject to change due to COVID-19.