Attention parents! Summer is approaching!
As a sign of optimism, Summer Camp Enrollment will begin Feb. 16 at 12 p.m.!
Interested parents can request enrollment for their children in the Child and Youth Program (CYP) Summer Camp online via www.MilitaryChildCare.com.
Please note, Summer Camp is tentative at this point, but we are proceeding with sign-ups in order to be prepared if/when it happens.
- Summer Camp enrollment is for elementary school children who completed Kindergarten and not yet started 6th grade.
- Sign up early, space is limited, and enrollment closes in May or when spaces are filled.
- Order of acceptance is based on Department of Defense defined priority.
- Camp is open to CYP registered children of active-duty military personnel, DoD civilians, reservists on active duty, or inactive duty personnel in training.
- Please consider all vacations, sports camps, etc. when requesting week of care as changes may not be able to be accommodated once registration closes.
- Strict social distancing policies apply, and face coverings are required to be worn, unless directed otherwise. Please contact us via phone for additional verbal instructions from our employees for newly implemented safety protocols, procedures, and accommodations.
- Please note, changes may occur due to COVID-19 precautions.