(Updated: July 8, 2020)
As we respond to the ever-changing effects of COVID-19 and continue to take precautions, this event has been cancelled. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please direct any questions to the Program Manager via email or phone (listed below); otherwise, you are welcome to contact the MWR Susquehanna Business and Recreation Chief at (717) 770-6036.
Attention Commander’s Cup teams!
Get your team together and earn points towards your overall Commander’s Cup Series scores by completing the Amazing Adventure Race, Aug. 10-14, at the Fitness Center.
- Everyone on your team can participate.
- Participation in this event will earn your 20 team participation points.
- Place points awarded to the top teams who complete the 11 tasks and will be ranked based on your total time.
The race is part ADVENTURE, part SCAVENGER HUNT, and part CLUE SOLVING.
Fashioned after the TV show, The Amazing Race, we will have you & your team navigating the base, completing tasks, finding things, & solving clues!
- Teams need to register for a date and time slot!
- Awards will be presented to the 1st place team at the end of the season.
- Open to all eligible ID/CAC cardholders and those registered in the Commander’s Cup Series.
- All skill levels welcome to participate.
- Individuals without a team can sign up at the Fitness Center.