(Updated: July 8, 2020)
As we respond to the ever-changing effects of COVID-19 and continue to take precautions, this event has been cancelled. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please direct any questions to the Program Manager via email or phone (listed below); otherwise, you are welcome to contact the MWR Susquehanna Business and Recreation Chief at (717) 770-6036.
How’s your game? How about we take away some clubs? Participate in the 3-Club Challenge, Individual Stroke Play (9-holes), on Aug. 1 (shotgun start 8 a.m.).
Only use 3 clubs to compete and this year...the Putter counts as one of the clubs if you choose to use it!
You can still register to join us for this challenge!
For more details call (717) 770-5199.
Golf Season is in full swing!
Join in the 3-Club Challenge, Individual Stroke Play (9-holes), on Aug. 1. at the Riverview Golf Course!
- Shotgun start is at 8 a.m.
- Members $15
- Non-members $20
- Cart included.
- Tournament rules and play guidelines will be announced during opening remarks at the pre-event safety briefing.
- Ensure to arrive early enough to:
- Receive your assigned hole location
- Process your payments
- All drink orders will be done over the phone via credit card payments.
- Prizes and awards after tournament.
- Make sure to practice social distancing to ensure a safe environment.
Registration deadline is Jul. 31!
- Credit card payment must be done via phone at the time of registration.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Non-base ID/CAC cardholders must contact the Riverview Golf Course for base access instructions.