Attention Commander’s Cup teams!
Get your team together and earn points towards your overall Commander’s Cup Series scores by completing the Biathlon, July 27-31, at the Fitness Center.
Everyone on your team can participate. Your team will receive 5 participation points each for up to 4 participants. Then, your team can earn place points for your top 4 participants.
This event involves running 3 kilometers, swimming 300 yards, and running 1 kilometer.
- Teams need to register for a time slot.
- Earn points towards winning a place on the monumental Commander's Cup Trophy!
- Awards will be presented to the 1st place team at the end of the season.
This event is one of the events in the Commander’s Cup Series and allows participants to accumulate the highest number of points from consistent involvement, participation, and team achievement.
This program is designed to promote physical fitness, troop morale and esprit de corps, to develop team cooperation and effectiveness through athletic competition, self-confidence and leadership qualities via a competitive and recreational channel.
- Open to all eligible ID/CAC cardholders and those previously registered in the Commander’s Cup Series.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- Individuals without a team can sign up at the Fitness Center in order to participate.