The American Red Cross recommends that at least one person in every household and place of business takes CPR Training and knows how to properly use an AED.
CPR Training can give you the knowledge and confidence to respond during an emergency situation and teach you the skills that can help save a life.
The CPR Training Course will be held on Mar. 13, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Fitness Center.
Training will include:
- CPR and AED for the professional rescuer
- First Aid
- Covers both adult and pediatric courses
- $80 per person
- Taught by Red Cross certified instructors.
- Advance registration is required*.
- Space is limited; first come, first served.
- *Register early to prevent course cancellation due to limited sign ups.
- Courses dates are subject to change.
- Open to all ID/CAC cardholders, as well as the entire community regardless of base access. Non-ID/CAC cardholders must contact the Fitness Center for base access instructions.
Sign up today!