Do you Wallyball? Put a spin on your volleyball game and participate in the first ever Wallyball League at the Fitness Center!
Wallyball is a more difficult form of volleyball played in the racquetball court, where it is legal to hit the ball off the surrounding four walls! Take part in this fast-paced sport and get your team together to compete for ultimate bragging rights and Wallyball glory!
The Coaches Meeting will be held on Mar. 5 at 4 p.m.
League play will kick off the week of Mar. 16.
- League play setup dependent upon participation.
- Awards will be presented to the 1st place team.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- Open to all eligible ID/CAC cardholders.
- Individuals without a team can sign up at the Fitness Center.