It’s a lovely affair! The Susquehanna Club is pleased to present this year’s Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance on Friday, Feb. 14!
The club will be transformed into a romantic getaway as we host an unforgettable evening featuring dancing, delicious food, enjoyable beverages, and more.
- Doors Open: 6 p.m.
- Variety of Hors d'oeuvres & Cash Bar with themed Drink Specials
- Buffet Dinner: 7 p.m.
- Dancing & Social Hour: 8-11 p.m.
- 2 diverse rooms - Choose your DJ...choose your room!
- A NEW & improved addition!
- Room 1:
- Enjoy the timeless genres mixed by the legend... DJ Bill Barton!
- Room 2:
- Groove down to the various hits of today spun by our newly added 2nd DJ!
- $59.99 per couple.
Menu items include:
- House salad with rolls
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Penne Pasta with Vodka Sauce
- Roasted top round of beef
- Scalloped potatoes
- Sweet buttered corn
- Green beans amandine
- An EXTRAVAGANT dessert table
Don’t forget to dress to impress! The recommended attire is semi-formal.
RSVP by Feb. 8!
- Recommended for ages 21 and older.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Seating is limited and early reservations are highly recommended.
***IMPORTANT*** Due to the large amount of interest in this event, ticket sales will be closed once we reached our maximum participation levels.
Reserve your space today, by contacting the Susquehanna Club!