Everything must go in this massive clear out sale! Check out these amazing deals with the Bid Sale taking place Sep. 3 - Sep. 13!
Bids being excepted for the following:
- 1993 (or 1994) John Deere Tractor
- Has not run in years due to a bad clutch.
- 2001 Ford Food Truck
- 66,00 miles
- Missing the back panel door and has rust.
- Title available.
- 2003 Chevy Food Truck
- 73,795 miles
- Will start but won’t go more that 5-10 mph.
- Title available.
Prices start at a LOW, LOW minimum bid! See if you make the best bid!
Bid Starts: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 7a.m.
Bid Ends: Friday, September 13, 2019 at 10 a.m.
***Appointments MUST be scheduled in advance to view ALL Large Bid Items offered.***
To schedule an appointment to view, please contact
- NOTE: There no longer will be “Ebids” due to the server supporting the program being shut down.
- All Bid Forms MUST be submitted by Sep. 13 at 10 a.m. Late bids will NOT be accepted.
- Bids Forms will be accepted electronically via scanned email to Becky.Lender@dla.mil, via fax to (717) 770-4437, and/or dropped off in person at the Recycling Center, 8th Street, Bldg. 789 between the hours of 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Winning bidders will be notified on September 16 after 8 a.m.
- Items CANNOT be reserved nor held in advance.
- All sales are FINAL and are sold in "As Is" condition. No refunds after purchase.
- E-bid will not be accepted.
- ALL Payments MUST be in the form of a personal check or money order ONLY and paid to order of IMWRF (cash will NOT be accepted).
- Open to the entire community, regardless of installation base access.
- Non-military/government patrons:
- All non-military/government patrons MUST schedule an appointment with a 24-hour notice in order to coordinate base access and go through the appropriate security vetting process.
- Non-military/government patrons may be required to submit a MWR Badge Request access form via email.