Attention car enthusiasts!
Come out and vote for your favorite Car or Bike at the SummerFest Car & Bike Show scheduled to take place at the SummerFest & Organization Day on Aug. 14, 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Come out to see all the hard work, skills and dedication the participants have done demonstrating this amazing craft! There will be classics, modified antiques, redesigned models, futuristic concepts, and much more!
Join us at SummerFest & Organization Day to vote for your favorite design and help them win!
- Voting will be held on Aug. 14, 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Installation Fest Area.
- Winners will be announce at the main stage at 3:30 p.m. (est.).
- Antique (prior 1960)
- Muscle (1960-1980)
- Classic (1950-1980)
- Modern Muscle (1980+)
- MVPA (Military Vehicle Preservation Association)
- Miscellaneous (i.e. Rat Rod, Street Rod, etc.)
- 1st & 2nd Place Awards for the following categories: Motorcycles, Trucks, Antique (prior 1960), Muscle (1960-1980), Classic (1950-1980),& Modern Muscle (1980+).
- Voters Choice Awards presented to: MVPA & Miscellaneous
- Commanders Choice Award: A special Commander’s Choice Award will be presented to the Commander’s top pick.
- Judging is based on popular vote; the most votes win.
- Stop by the Car Show booth to pick up a Voter Entry Card and vote for your favorite per category (1 vote per category).
- Voting is based on popular vote.
- Voter Entry Cards should be returned to the Car Show booth NLT 3 p.m.
- Locally constructed trophies made out of spare car parts will be awarded.
- Open to all eligible ID/CAC cardholders with base access.