Attention car enthusiasts and automakers!
Enter your product in the lineup and participate in the SummerFest Car and Bike Show scheduled to take place at SummerFest & Organization Day on Aug. 14, 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Show off your hard work, skills and dedication to this amazing craft by entering your classic, modified antique or redesigned model into the Car and Bike Show!
Enter your product in the lineup & participate for your chance to WIN one of the locally crafted trophies!
Register by Aug. 9th to participate!
- Antique (prior 1960)
- Muscle (1960-1980)
- Classic (1950-1980)
- Modern Muscle (1980+)
- MVPA (Military Vehicle Preservation Association)
- Miscellaneous (i.e. Rat Rod, Street Rod, etc.)
- 1st & 2nd Place Awards for the following categories: Motorcycles, Trucks, Antique (prior 1960), Muscle (1960-1980), Classic (1950-1980),& Modern Muscle (1980+).
- Voters Choice Awards presented to: MVPA & Miscellaneous
- Commanders Choice Award: A special Commander’s Choice Award will be presented to the Commander’s top pick.
August 14th Timeline:
- All vehicles must be in place by 10:30 a.m.
- Please use Post 4 Gate Entrance for inspection when accessing the installation.
- Please partner with a member of the Car Show team in order to coordinate your placement.
- Open Voting will take place from 11:30-3 p.m.
- Event attendees will be instructed to pick up a Voter Entry Card at the Car Show booth in order to vote for their favorite per category (1 vote per category).
- Voting is based on popular vote.
- Voter Entry Cards should be returned to the Car Show booth NLT 3 p.m.
- For more details on the event voting go to SummerFest Car & Bike Show Voting.
- Trophy Presentations will be announced on the main stage at 3:30 p.m. (est.).
- Teardown may begin at 4:30 p.m. (no earlier).
- Vehicles and displays will NOT be authorized to leave nor be moved from their designated area until after the entire event concludes at 4:30 p.m.
- The safety of all attendees is important! Please use caution while moving vehicles/displays.
- All vehicles and displays must be removed by 6 p.m.
- Judging is based on popular vote; the most votes win.
- Locally constructed trophies made out of spare car parts will be awarded
- Space is limited; first come, first served.
- Open to all eligible ID/CAC cardholders with base access.
*Register today before all spaces are filled!