In recognition of National Physical Fitness and Sports Month, Department of Defense (DoD) installations and sites world-wide are banding together for the Annual Strong B.A.N.D.S. Campaign.
Balance. Activity. Nutrition. Determination. Strength.
MWR Susquehanna is joining in and offering a variety of activities to support this campaign throughout the month of May.
Earn your special Strong B.A.N.D.S. armband by participating in one or all of the following events:
- Strong B.A.N.D.S. 9-Hole Walking Challenge, May 1-31
- Indoor Soccer Tournament, May 1-4
- Centennial Children’s Trout Derby, May 5
- “Bench the Bar” Competition, May 10
- “Armed Forces Day” 5K Run, May 18
- “Hot Shot Basketball” Shooting Competition, May 21-25
- Home Run Derby, May 24
Support Strong B.A.N.D.S and show that you are strong, ready and resilient!
- All events are FREE and open to eligible ID/CAC cardholders.
For more information, contact the Fitness Center at (717) 770-6428.