The Susquehanna Club proudly presents this enchanting night for all little princesses at the Centennial Father & Daughter Princess Ball!
Take your daughter to an event she will always remember; to a place where she can dress and act like a princess!
This is a chance for a loving father, grandfather, uncle, or male guardian to take their daughter out to a special ball made just for her.
- Doors Open: 5:30 p.m.
- Event: 6-9 p.m.
This special evening will include:
- Light hors d’oeuvres and desserts
- Dancing & social time
- Opportunity drawings to win various princess themed giveaways
- A special keepsake for each little princess
- Disney Princess meet and greet with photo opportunities
It is not just a ball, the Susquehanna Club will be transformed into a fairytale land and inviting all young ladies to join us to meet some of their favorite Disney Princesses to include:
- And, more!
- Advance Tickets before Feb. 7.
- Due to the large amount of interest in this event, we have reached our maximum participation levels for this event. Our sincerest apologies, but ticket sales are now closed and unfortunately, ticket sales will not be available at the door on the night of the event.
- Semi-formal to formal attire recommended, but not required.
- Open to children, ages 3-13, and their escort (any age is welcome to attend).
- Open to all ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Seating is limited and early reservations are recommended.