It’s a lovely affair! The Susquehanna Club is pleased to present this year’s Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance!
The club will be transformed into a romantic getaway as we host an unforgettable evening featuring dancing, delicious food, enjoyable beverages, and more.
- Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar kick-off the night at 6 p.m.
- Buffet dinner will be served at 7 p.m.
- Dancing and social hours takes place from 8-11 p.m.
- $49.99 per couple.
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Cash bar
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
Menu items include:
- House salad with rolls
- Marinated chicken breast
- Stuffed shells marinara
- Roasted top round of beef
- Scalloped potatoes
- Sweet buttered corn
- Green beans amandine
- A dessert table
Don’t forget to dress to impress! The recommended attire is semi-formal.
- Recommended for ages 21 and older.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Space is limited.
RSVP by Feb. 2!
Reserve your space today, by contacting the Susquehanna Club!