Last Updated January 30, 2023
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER (CDC):
- The Red Brick Fitness Center closed on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 4:00PM due to a heat outage in Building 32. The Fitness Center will remain closed until the heat is restored. A website update, Facebook post, and system broadcast will be issued when a reopening date has been determined.
OUTDOOR RECREATION AND TICKETS:
- Outdoor Recreation Rental Equipment is open by appointment only. Reservations can be made by phone Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 3:30PM, at 804-837-7838 or 804-279-1091.
- The RV Campground, RV Storage Lots, and Pavilions are open. Reservations can be made by phone Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 3:30PM, at 804-837-7838 or 804-279-1091.
- Tickets & More is open. Operating hours are Wednesdays, 10:00AM-2:00PM, for retail items and Disney ticket sales. Additional ticket options and expanded hours of operation will be added over time.
- Antler Inn Lodging is closed and will not be accepting reservations until further notice to conduct required repairs/maintenance.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- The Centre Perk Café is scheduled to reopen in March 2023. The hours of operation will be Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-1:00PM, closed on weekends and federal holidays. Breakfast will be 7:00AM-9:00AM, grab and go options will be available 9:00AM-11:00AM, and lunch will be 11:00AM-1:00PM. When a reopening date has been determined, the date and the quick serve menu offerings will be shared.
- Marketplace 46 is closed. Compass Group, the food and beverage concessionaire, made a business decision to end its contract and cease operations at DSCR. Customers with remaining balances on the 365Pay ordering app/program can request a refund directly through the application. DSCR personnel are encouraged to visit the Sundry at Bldg. 31, G Bay, on the South Dock. The Sundry is a self-service 24-hour grab and go facility with snacks, candy, and beverages.