School Age Services (SAS) within Child and Youth Program (CYP) encompasses all aspects of childcare and provides high quality developmental and recreational programs for children ages 5 to twelve (grades K-5), to include:
- Center-based full day care
- Hourly care
- Before and after school programming
- Summer camp programs
Before & After School Care hours of operations are:
- Mon-Fri, 5:45-8:15 a.m. and 3-5:15 p.m.
Part-Day Kindergarten Care hours of operations are:
- Mon-Fri, 5:45-8:15 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Programs include various topics such as:
- Sports, fitness, and health options.
- Arts, recreation, and leisure activities.
- Life, skills, citizenship, and leadership opportunities.
- Academic support, mentoring, and intervention services.
- And much more.
CYP Parent Central Registration can assist with CYP enrollment, resources and referrals.
Parent Central Registration is by appointment only.
To make an appointment with Parent Central Registration, please call (717) 770-4239, Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.