The Bettye Ackerman-Cobb Child Development Center is hosting a Job Fair on Wednesday, October 11, 2023, 9:00AM-4:00PM, to fill 14 positions:
- 4 Lead Child and Youth Program Assistants: Full-Time, Starting at $20.27 Per Hour, www.usajobs.gov/job/748916000
- 4 Child and Youth Program Assistants: Full-Time, Starting at $17.49 Per Hour, www.usajobs.gov/job/732330900
- 6 Child and Youth Program Assistants: Flexible (Flex), Starting at $17.49 Per Hour, www.usajobs.gov/job/726172300
- Submitting your application(s) online before the Job Fair is highly recommended.
- If you can't attend, proceed to the link(s) listed above and complete your application(s) online anytime.
The Job Fair will be hosted at the Chester Library, Combined Meeting Rooms A & B, 11800 Centre Street, Chester, VA 23831.
- Bring copies of your resume, high school diploma and/or college transcripts, and three professional references.
- The suggested dress code is business casual.
- Expect to complete an application (unless completed online beforehand) and sit for an interview. The Director, Assistant Director, and Human Resources representatives will be on site.
- If you receive a tentative job offer, you’ll coordinate a time for finger printing. Some same day appointments may be available.
POC is Casey Chapman, CYS Coordinator / Director, (804) 279-3018, email@example.com.