Effective 1 May 2023, MWR Richmond will be accepting only credit and debit cards (Visa and Mastercard) as valid forms of payment for MWR services. Cash and checks will no longer be accepted at Antler Inn Lodging, Bettye Ackerman-Cobb Child Development Center, Centre Perk Café, Outdoor Recreation Rentals, RV Campground, RV/Boat Storage, and Tickets & More. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding. The move away from cash and checks was made to reduce risks within the organization and to streamline processes to improve transaction times.
RV/Boat Storage Assistance Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday | 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Closed on Weekends and All Federal Holidays
(804) 279-1091 or (804) 837-7838
The MWR RV / Boat Storage Lots are accessible 24 hours a day as long as the installation is open. We have three permanent fenced in storage lots with spaces for Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Trailers, Cars, and Trucks. The size of available spaces vary up to 45ft in length.
Under 25ft Storage Cost
Over 25ft Storage Cost
Length of Storage
|**Active Duty/Retiree - $45||Active Duty/Retiree - $50||1-Month|
|**Active Duty/Retiree - $257||Active Duty/Retiree - $285||6-Months|
|**Active Duty/Retiree - $486||Active Duty/Retiree - $540||12-Months|
|**DoD Authorized Patrons - $50||DoD Authorized Patrons - $55||1-Month|
|**DoD Authorized Patrons - $285||DoD Authorized Patrons - $314||6-Months|
|**DoD Authorized Patrons - $540||DoD Authorized Patrons - $594||12-Months|
- All patrons must be able to access the Defense Supply Center Richmond (DSCR) installation with a valid DoD identification card. For information about DoD identification card eligibility, please view the information about Common Access Cards (CAC) and/or Next Generation Uniformed Services Identification (USID) cards. For the most up to date information about access and to check on your specific eligibility, please view the DSCR Visitor Information.
- License, registration, insurance, state inspections, etc. must be kept current for all stored vehicles.
- Vehicle(s) must be kept in good working order and legally drivable (no flat tires, etc.).
- Mechanical work / repairs cannot be conducted on DSCR.
- Spaces are not transferrable and cannot be loaned out.
- Effective May 1, 2023, MWR Richmond accepts only credit and debit cards (Visa and Mastercard) as valid forms of payment for MWR services. Cash and checks are no longer accepted.
Download a copy of the required forms for convenience:
Storage Lot Registration Packet