The MWR RV / Boat Storage Lots are accessible 24 hours a day as long as the installation is open. We have three permanent fenced in storage lots with spaces for Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Trailers, Cars, and Trucks. The size of available spaces vary up to 45ft in length.
Under 25ft Storage Cost
Over 25ft Storage Cost
Length of Storage
|**Active Duty/Retiree - $45||Active Duty/Retiree - $50||1-Month|
|**Active Duty/Retiree - $257||Active Duty/Retiree - $285||6-Months|
|**Active Duty/Retiree - $486||Active Duty/Retiree - $540||12-Months|
|**DoD Authorized Patrons - $50||DoD Authorized Patrons - $55||1-Month|
|**DoD Authorized Patrons - $285||DoD Authorized Patrons - $314||6-Months|
|**DoD Authorized Patrons - $540||DoD Authorized Patrons - $594||12-Months|
- All patrons must be able to access the Defense Supply Center Richmond (DSCR) installation with a valid DoD identification card. For information about DoD identification card eligibility, please view the information about Common Access Cards (CAC) and/or Next Generation Uniformed Services Identification (USID) cards. For the most up to date information about access and to check on your specific eligibility, please view the DSCR Visitor Information.
- License, registration, insurance, state inspections, etc. must be kept current for all stored vehicles.
- Vehicle(s) must be kept in good working order and legally drivable (no flat tires, etc.).
- Mechanical work / repairs cannot be conducted on DSCR.
- Spaces are not transferrable and cannot be loaned out.