Fitness Center Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday | 5:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
(6:00 P.M. Closure on GS Pay Fridays)
SATURDAY | 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Closed on Sundays and All Federal Holidays
The MWR Richmond Intramural Sports Program includes Basketball and Softball. Intramural sports program is a great way to stay in shape, relieve stress and make new friends amongst your DLA community members. More information about our intramural sports programs can be found at the Fitness Center.
SEASON STARTS AUGUST 7
Sign Up Deadline: July 24 | 3:00PM
- FORMAT: Round Robin League followed by an Elimination Tournament
- GAMES: Tuesdays & Thursdays (2x Night) 5:30PM & 6:30PM
- ELIGIBILITY: DoD Civilians, Active Duty, Military Retirees, and their immediate families and/or guest there of that will be escorted by eligible members with installation access. **Majority of the players on any one team must have their own DoD ID card with base access. **MWR will not be responsible for getting base access for players.
- TEAMS: Minimum of 9 players, maximum of 16. Coaches that play count against roster. Rosters will be locker prior to the first game.
- MEETING: Coaches meeting July 25, 11:45AM | Building 24 Break Room
Download a copy of our Softball - Flier
If you have any questions contact the Fitness Center (804) 279-3371 or to register your team please email email@example.com