Monday - Friday | 5:00AM - 8:00PM
Closed on Weekends and All Federal Holidays
Last Updated June 24, 2022
- Reservations are not required. However, a log will be used to track patrons and personnel entering the Fitness Center.
- Locker rooms, restrooms, showers, steam rooms, saunas, and water fountains are available for use.
- Operational adjustments to cleaning and social distancing have been implemented to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Until the DLA Aviation Operations Center Phase II construction is complete, the route highlighted in yellow below is recommended for all Red Brick Fitness Center patrons. The closest handicap parking spaces to the Fitness Center are located in Lot 27. The pedestrian path marked in red is closed and barriers have been added to prevent unauthorized personnel from entering the construction site. Additionally, the portion of L Road marked in red is now closed to traffic.
MWR's Red Brick Fitness Center on Defense Supply Center Richmond is a brand new 40,000+ sq. ft. facility featuring:
- Weight and cardio room with full line of free weights, weight-plated equipment, state of the art cardio-respiratory equipment, and ceiling mounted TVs
- Racquetball court with seated viewing area
- Basketball / volleyball court with motorized gym divider and bleachers
- Multi-purpose room with cycling bikes and a Wellbeats system
- Aerobics room with ballet barre
- Locker rooms with daily and long-term lockers, showers, steam rooms, and saunas
- Air-conditioning and oversized fans throughout
- Speaker system playing music throughout
MWR accepts applications for locker rentals in person at the Red Brick Fitness Center. You may complete the Locker Rental Form in advance and bring it along with your valid government ID card. For individuals that do not require a long-term locker rental, daily use lockers will be available, but for security purposes please bring your own lock.
Patron eligibility and identification is based on Army Regulation 215–1, Chapter 7. Authorized patrons include:
- Active-duty military personnel
- Reserve component and National Guard members
- DoD civilian employees
- Coast Guard civilians
- Retirees and the dependents of the aforementioned categories
- Contract personnel who work full time on DSCR
Proofs of eligibility include:
- Common access card for active-duty military personnel, Selected Reserve, Department of Defense civilian employees, and other eligible personnel
- Identification cards for retired military personnel, family members, reserve personnel, and other eligible personnel
- DA Form 1602 for current and retired Department of the Army civilian employees and family members