Monday - Friday | 6:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
RE-OPENED 1 NOVEMBER
Closed on Sundays and All Federal Holidays
FITNESS CENTER UPDATES
- Fitness Center is open. Operating hours are Monday-Friday, 6:00AM-2:00PM.
- Location is at the Bldg. S-27 Community Center “Barn,” serving as the interim fitness center while the permanent facility is constructed in Bldg. 32.
- Reservations are not required. However, a log will be used to track patrons and personnel entering the Fitness Center. Management may restrict usage based on capacity limits to ensure social distancing.
- Patrons will have their temperature measured when arriving and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed entry.
- Face masks are required except when actively engaged in a fitness activity, regardless of vaccination status.
- First time users are required to receive a 3-minute training on how to safety use the Fitness Center, including social distancing and equipment wipe downs. They will also need to sign a Fitness Center COVID-19 Policy Notice.
- Locker rooms, restrooms, showers, and water fountains are available for use. Operational adjustments to cleaning and social distancing have been implemented to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Point of contact is Jermaine Edwards, 804-366-1172, Jermaine.Edwards@dla.mil.
The Defense Logistics Agency at Richmond provides a variety of quality health, fitness, and leisure programs & activities to all patrons eligible to utilize the facilities.
Our Fitness Center is open five days per week and features a full line of free weights and weight-plated equipment, cardio-respiratory exercise areas housing a wide variety of state-of-the-art equipment, shower facilities, and lockers.
The following personnel are authorized to access and use the Fitness Center:
- Active Duty, Retired Military, Reservists, and National Guards
- DoD civilian employees
- DoD retired civilian employees
- Current DoD contractors
- Eligible family members including a spouse and children