The Antler Inn Lodging complex is located just minutes from I-95, 288, and downtown Richmond. We have six individual units that include four standard double rooms and two VIP suites. The rooms are available seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Type of Room
Cost per Night
|Standard Double Room||$60|
RATES & RESERVATIONS
- Our warm, welcoming sitting room offers a queen size sofa sleeper, a lounge chair and a flat screen television mounted on the wall and equipped with cable TV.
- Standard kitchen are complete with mini refrigerator, sink and microwave. Suites are equipped with full size refrigerator, Dishes and cookware are also provided.
- The separate bedroom is furnished with a queen sized bed, flat panel TV, dresser and full-length mirror to make your stay feel like home.
- Enjoy a spacious full bathroom.
- Each room is equipped with complimentary WiFi access.
- Suites are also equipped with washer and dryers in the unit.
- The Antler Inn is a smoke-free facility and does not authorize pets on the premises. Any violations of such rules can result in a monetary fine, loss of eligibility and or both.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Currently Rooms can only be reserved in person at the Tickets & More office or over the phone.
If I am coming after hours how do I pay?
You can pay ahead by phone or we will provide you with an envelope to pace your cash or check payment. Personal check payers must put their social security numbers on the check.
How do I get in my room if I am coming after hours?
We will send you a reservation confirmation email that will contain key box number, location and pin access number. What to expect during Check In & Check Out
Where is the Antler Inn Located?
6:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. | Monday - Friday
8000 Jefferson Davis Highway Richmond, VA 23297
- Take the first left (pool to the right and tennis court to the left)
- Go straight and turn left in the parking lot in front of loging
Visitors Center Gate
Open 24 hours /day
6124 Strathmore Rd Richmond, VA 23297
- Stay on G Road
- Left on L Road (before the pond)
- Right on Cemetery Road (by the helicopter display)
- Take the first right (pool to the right and tennis court to the left)
- Go straight and turn left in the parking lot in front of lodging