Type of Room
Cost Per Night
- The warm, welcoming sitting room offers a sofa, coffee table, desk, chair, and flat screen television mounted on the wall and equipped with cable TV.
- Standard rooms are equipped with a mini refrigerator, microwave, and sink. Suites are equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, and sink. Dishes and cookware are also provided.
- The separate bedroom is furnished with a queen sized bed, dresser, full-length mirror, and flat screen television to make your stay feel like home.
- Enjoy a spacious full bathroom with a shower and bath combo.
- Suites are equipped with a washer and dryer in the unit.
- Each room is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- The Antler Inn is a smoke-free facility and does not authorize pets on the premises. Any violations of such rules can result in a monetary fine, loss of eligibility and or both.
- Lodging reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Complete and return our required Lodging Reservation Request Form prior to your stay.
- To make a reservation, call the numbers at the top of the page or use the red “Submit Form” button below. Do not mail reservation requests or forms.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- Who can stay at Antler Inn Lodging?
All visitors must be able to access the Defense Supply Center Richmond (DSCR) installation with a valid DoD identification card. For information about DoD identification card eligibility, please view the information about Common Access Cards (CAC) and/or Next Generation Uniformed Services Identification (USID) cards. For the most up to date information about access and to check on your specific eligibility, please view the DSCR Visitor Information.
- How many rooms does Antler Inn Lodging have?
There are six individual units that include four standard double rooms and two suites. The rooms are available seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- What should I expect during check-in and check-out?
View our Check-In and Out Procedures.
- How do I get in my room if I am coming after hours?
You will receive a reservation confirmation email that will contain a key box location, number, and access pin.
- Is there a discount for long term stays?
No, the Antler Inn Lodging rooms are conveniently priced at a static nightly rate.
- How do I pay?
Credit cards are the preferred form of payment. You will provide your credit card information on the Lodging Reservation Request Form. Submission of the completed form is required prior to reservation confirmation. Each time you make a new reservation, you will need to submit the form with your current credit card information. No further action is required if you would like to pay with the credit card information you provided on the form. If you would like to pay in person by check, please view our Check Payment Acceptance Policy. In person check payments can be collected Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 3:30PM, with the exception of federal holidays and installation closures. Due to limited staffing, please call in advance to ensure that someone is available to accept your check payment.
- How do I get there?
The Antler Inn Lodging complex is located just minutes from I-95, 288, and downtown Richmond.
North Gate (DSCR Visitor Center Gate):
Open 24 hours, including weekends and holidays
- After proceeding through the gate, stay on G Road
- Turn left on L Road (before the pond)
- Turn right on Cemetery Road
- Take the first right and proceed straight (the Community Center will be on your right and the tennis court will be on your left)
- Turn left into the parking lot in front of Antler Inn Lodging (Bldg. 97)
East Gate (Emancipation Hwy Gate):
Open Monday - Friday, 5:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M., closed weekends and holidays
- Take the first left onto Bellwood Farms Road
- Turn right onto L Road
- Take the first left
- At the end, turn right into the parking lot in front of Antler Inn Lodging (Bldg. 97)