|Type of Room||Cost Per Night|
- The sitting room offers a sofa, coffee table, desk, chair, and flat screen television mounted on the wall and equipped with cable TV.
- Standard rooms are equipped with a mini refrigerator, microwave, and sink. Suites are equipped with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, and sink. Dishes and cookware are also provided.
- The separate bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed, dresser, full-length mirror, and flat screen television.
- Enjoy a spacious full bathroom with a shower and bath combo. Suites are equipped with a washer and dryer in the unit.
- Each room is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- The Antler Inn is a smoke-free facility and does not authorize pets on the premises. Any violations of such rules can result in a monetary fine, loss of eligibility and or both.
- The reservation desk is open Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 3:30PM, excluding federal holidays. Reservation requests are only reviewed and processed during those working hours. Please note that submitting a request is not a reservation confirmation. Once a request is submitted MWR has one business day to reply.
- Lodging reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Rooms are not transferrable and cannot be loaned out.
- Each room reservation requires a DoD ID card holder. For example, if all six rooms are reserved there must be six DoD ID card holders present. MWR cannot sign on guests or sponsor customers to stay at Antler Inn Lodging.
- Complete and return our required Lodging Reservation Request Form prior to your stay. Please do not mail in reservation requests and/or payments. To properly complete the form from your computer, click the "Open in desktop app" button at the top before filling out, signing, and saving the PDF.
- To submit your reservation request, use the red “Submit Form” button below. After you click "Submit Form" you may be prompted to select your preferred email service account provider and to login before the email form will generate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- Who can stay at Antler Inn Lodging?
MWR cannot sign on guests or sponsor customers to stay at Antler Inn Lodging. All visitors must be able to access the Defense Supply Center Richmond (DSCR) installation with a valid DoD identification card or be a valid guest of a DoD identification card holder. Each vehicle that enters DSCR must have a valid DoD identification card holder in it. For the most up to date information about installation access and to check on your specific eligibility, please view the DSCR Visitor Information website.
- How many rooms does Antler Inn Lodging have?
There are six individual units that include four standard double rooms and two suites. The rooms are available seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- What should I expect during check-in and check-out?
View our Check-In and Out Procedures.
- How do I get in my room if I am coming after hours?
You will receive a reservation confirmation email that will contain a key box location, number, and access pin.
- Is there a discount for long term stays?
No, the Antler Inn Lodging rooms are conveniently priced at a static nightly rate.
- How do I pay?
Effective May 1, 2023, MWR Richmond accepts only credit and debit cards (Visa and Mastercard) as valid forms of payment for MWR services. Cash and checks are no longer accepted. You will provide your credit card information on the Lodging Reservation Request Form. Submission of the completed form is required prior to reservation confirmation. Each time you make a new reservation, you will need to submit the form with your current credit card information.
- How do I get there?
The Antler Inn Lodging complex is located just minutes from I-95, 288, and downtown Richmond.
North Gate (DSCR Visitor Center Gate):
Open 24 hours, including weekends and holidays
Helpful hint: Type "DSCR Visitor Center" in Google maps to get you to the installation's North Gate.
- After proceeding through the gate, stay on G Road
- Turn left on L Road (before the pond)
- Turn right on Cemetery Road
- Take the first right and proceed straight (the Community Center will be on your right and the tennis court will be on your left)
- Turn left into the parking lot in front of Antler Inn Lodging (Bldg. 97)
East Gate (Emancipation Hwy Gate):
Open Monday - Friday, 5:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M., closed weekends and holidays
- Take the first left onto Bellwood Farms Road
- Turn right onto L Road
- Take the first left
- At the end, turn right into the parking lot in front of Antler Inn Lodging (Bldg. 97)