Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) Richmond is an organization dedicated to supporting readiness and resiliency by providing a variety of quality life programs and activities for the Warfighters, Families, Retirees and DoD Civilians. From social, fitness and recreational activities to programs that enhance community life, MWR Richmond strives to provide a working and living environment that attracts and retains high quality customers.
What is Commercial Sponsorship?
The Commercial Sponsorship Program offers you, the Sponsor, the opportunity to present your company’s message in a variety of creative ways to the military and civilian community. Sponsorship gives you access to our customers, helps you build goodwill and creates brand recognition among this loyal and growing market. Sponsorship seeks to partner local businesses with MWR programs, services or events which will enhance the workforces experience while providing a benefit to the community.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Face to face contact with dedicated military and civilian market
- Recognition at Installation-wide events
- Table and logo placement
- Generate good will and foster positive relationships
- Improve or create brand recognition and loyalty
- Unique and customized opportunities
Are there any Advertising Options?
Yes, we have several advertising opportunities that would be advantageous for for companies that want to have long-term visibility amongst our loyal customer base.
- Website Advertising: Advertise on our website www.mwrrichmond.com and have a direct link back to your company's website.
- MWR Facility Advertising: Feature your company advertising in one of our high-traffic MWR facilities including our Restaurant or Fitness Center.
- Digital Display: Feature your company advertising our (10) 40-inch television monitors placed in high-traffic facilities throughout the installation. These monitors average a 8-10 minute presentation loop to ensure constant visibility to our community members.
How does my company get started?
We may solicit you to be a sponsor or you may come to us with a proposal. Solicited sponsors are selected in a competitive process similar to awarding a contract. In all cases, a formal agreement outlining our mutual obligations and responsibilities is signed by both parties.
- Step 1 | Pick the program(s) that are right for your company
- Step 2 | Contact us for more information and to get started on drafting the agreement
- Step 3 | Return signed agreement with payment
- Step 4 | Start promoting your company's products & services directly to our loyal customer base