School Age Services (SAS) within Child and Youth Program (CYP) encompasses all aspects of childcare and provides high quality developmental and recreational programs for children ages 5 to twelve (grades K-5), to include:
- Center-based full day care
- Hourly care
- Before and after school programming
- Summer camp programs
Before & After School Care hours of operations are:
- Mon-Fri, 5:45-8:15 a.m. and 3-5:15 p.m.
Part-Day Kindergarten Care hours of operations are:
- Mon-Fri, 5:45-8:15 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Programs include various topics such as:
- Sports, fitness, and health options.
- Arts, recreation, and leisure activities.
- Life, skills, citizenship, and leadership opportunities.
- Academic support, mentoring, and intervention services.
- And much more.